Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey,im new and i just thought id introduce myself (: xx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
__a Devil for you__xx

__a Devil for you__xx

hey,im new and i just thought id introduce myself (: xx Empty
PostSubject: hey,im new and i just thought id introduce myself (: xx   hey,im new and i just thought id introduce myself (: xx Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Very Happy hey my names Brodie i am 13 and i am from chch
I discovered bvb on utube when i accidentally clicked on their song knives and pens,best mistake i have ever made i loved them straight away!! <3
i have always wanted to find a band that i can relate to and bvb is the band i have been looking for.
music is my life,it has stopped me from making alot of mistakes
some of my other hobbies are mixed martial arts,i have been doing that since i was 7 years old,txting,sleeping and art.
i am really into sports,i also do swimming and running.
also i am really into sketching although im not very good Very Happy
overall bvb is sooo amazing and i love them so much,andy, jake,ashely,jinxx and CC are all amazing!
i think all their songs r amazing so i dont really have a favourite (:
some of the other bands that i like are green day,vampires everywhere,avenged sevenfold,bullet for my valentine and asking alexandria but bvb is def my favourite!
some facts about me=
-my favourite colours are blue,green and black
-i have a twin sister who is eight minutes older than me(she still uses that against me) apparently we look alike but i really dont see it! we are completely different in nearly every way and she thinks im really stupid for loving bvb.
-i live on a farm so i am surrounded by animals,but i have no problem with that coz i love them (:
-i play the guitar and sing abit
- my favourite animal is probably a turtle coz they r really cute and i like to be different Smile
-you would think that you cant really get many names out of brodie,but you would be surprised i cant think of all of them at the moment but there is at least 10!
if you have any questions feel free to ask Smile

Back to top Go down

hey,im new and i just thought id introduce myself (: xx
Page 1 of 1