Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bvb as a religion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newreligion347

newreligion347

bvb as a religion? Empty
PostSubject: bvb as a religion?   bvb as a religion? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Hey BVB fans out there. I am new to this forum clearly. I had an idea. I bet I am not the first. I just wanted to know if you think it is a good idea to make a religion out of BVB and their songs. I can't honestly tell if it is a good idea. I want your real opinions and don't sugar coat anything.
Back to top Go down
ChrisU

ChrisU

bvb as a religion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bvb as a religion?   bvb as a religion? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 am

its sounds weird, but good at the same time, and i honestly look at music as a religion, i love BVB for the meaning in their music and their ways of helping others, music i love becuz its a way u could get messages to people and in a way they will listen and understand, and BVB does it really well which is why i love them and listen to them. so i guess if u get enough people, u could count me, i love them, ill listen to them, and i will even follow them where ever they lead me
Back to top Go down
soupad1

soupad1

bvb as a religion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bvb as a religion?   bvb as a religion? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm

I agree BVB's music has real meaning to me and I think that would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bvb as a religion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bvb as a religion?   bvb as a religion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bvb as a religion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: BVB Army HQ :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: