Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tough Times...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerGirl01

GamerGirl01

Tough Times... Empty
PostSubject: Tough Times...   Tough Times... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:57 am

Hey guys!

I'm not exactly "Emo" or "Goth" but I do through some really tough times too. At school, I get made fun of a lot (mostly for my hair colour) and it hurts. I've gotten my stuff wrecked, really bad rumors spread around about me. They have gotten so bad that I've had people come up and ask if I was pregnant. I've had my friends ditch me and they soon not give a damn about me. They just judge me about the way I look, and don't bother to get to know me.
At home, my parents put me down. They call me hurtful names. They call me fat, stupid, they make fun of my inspirations and favorite bands (black veil brides, sick puppies, falling in reverse), and they make fun of both my hair and my (little bit of a) lisp.
I'm scared to death of my dad, and my mum can be a right down b!tch.
I feel really alone at the moment, like nobody cares. I've had urges to hurt myself on and off again...
I just... need to talk to somebody...
Back to top Go down
soupad1

soupad1

Tough Times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Times...   Tough Times... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 am

aww im so sorry Sad My best friend has similar problems, her parents would always put her down and so would other people. But stay strong, in the future things will work out for you. And never let what they say about you get to you, it will only bring you down. Also remember dont cut yourself or ever consider suicide, because if you werent born i wouldnt be saying this to you and its all worth it because of you.
<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisU

ChrisU

Tough Times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Times...   Tough Times... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:21 pm

i can understand what your going through and i can relate in some ways, im always getting put down by my friends and family alot just cuz of the the way i dress and what i like, i love BVB but so far i never met someone in person who likes them, all i get is told that they suck and i do to. its best just to ignor them and listen to those who really care, it does help and get u by ok, it may not help all the time, but all u got to do is look ahead at all the good things that u know is going to happen and what u could do to make it better than what its going to be. and look back at all the good things that happen, u may not know it but they may be worth all the pain, trust me, things may get worse, but it will get better and better, maybe slow or fast, but in the end, it will be worth it all, and im talking from experience. look forward to the good, pay no attention to the bad, then see how good they are and realize how much it was worth it
Back to top Go down
dek589

Tough Times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Times...   Tough Times... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm

i feel like that all the time exept the perents part coz my mums alright and my dad works abrod but i do miss him but still i some times hate him and people make fun of me all the time but a tip i would give is if the person making fun of u is not that smart use big word for me that usaly works though i dont get made fun of that bad coz we wear a uniform unlike the americans getting to wear their own cloths luckie we gits but though i have thought about hurting my self before it wouldent be worth it and remember its not their opinion that maters its your own be true to who you are and no one else(and if you or any one reading this goes to notre dame high school in scotland let me know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tough Times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Times...   Tough Times... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough Times...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Unrelated :: Life - Half Empty-
Jump to: