Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bvb style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dek589

bvb style  Empty
PostSubject: bvb style    bvb style  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 am

i <3 bvb's style but i cant realy find any clothes like what they wear and if i did i would be nervos to wear it publicly and i was thinking about making it more suttle for a daily basis but i dont think it realy worked any one got any tips
Back to top Go down
soupad1

soupad1

bvb style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bvb style    bvb style  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I dont think you should be nervous to wear clothes like theres in public Very Happy you would be different and awesome! lol and im not sure where you would find outfits like what they wear but you can probably try stores like hot topic or online or somethin' Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisU

ChrisU

bvb style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bvb style    bvb style  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 am

never be nervous, im sure if u ask some of the people on here they would probably say they do and some might even wear the make up, i do, and i dont care what anyone says, my tip for clothes is u could buy some clothes and custom it to be like their clothes in ur own way, buy some pants and let them rip on their own or cut them up, look at all the band members and pick out things u like that they wear and create it in ur own way or similar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bvb style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bvb style    bvb style  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bvb style
Page 1 of 1