Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the guys (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelleandrina

Michelleandrina

Meeting the guys (: Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Syd & I got in line at 1:00. Two hours early, just to make sure we would be able to meet them. The thing is, people that got there after us didn’t get in line, they just kind of cut in front of us. I was pissed. There is a line for a fucking reason. So we had this kid go bitch to the lady that was organizing the whole thing. She made people go to the back. They were pissed. Right at three they got to the tent and we were pretty close to the front. I had gotten a poster for them to sign. So, when I got to the front of the line and it was my turn to meet them I handed the guy my poster and he gave it to CC. CC was a lot taller than I expected, because you can never really see him when he’s playing drums. He signed it and said hello then I thanked him and moved on to Jake. Jake was so nice, and his smile just made me feel like he was insanely happy to meet us. “Hi Jake!” “Hey! How are you doing today?” I was starstruck and I just kind of stuttered while I tried to say I was great. At this point I started tearing up. I think he could tell I was overly happy to see him. He smiled again I said thanks and moved on to Jinxx. He didn’t really say anything and signed it and I moved onto Ash. Ash was Also very nice (: He signed it and asked how I was enjoying my day and I said it was great and moved onto Andy. This man just blew my mind. He Said “Hi” and I tried to say hello like a normal person but it kind of came out in a “HI ANDY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH. THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!” He looked me straight in the eye and said “Thank YOU. So much.” His eyes. Just his eyes. If you know who Andy is then you know about his eyes. I tried to hold back the tears and I knew he saw them. I thanked him again got my poster and went to where Sydney was standing and proceeded to cry my eyes out over what had just happened
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm

THATS AWESOME! I am glad you had a really good experience! All the guys are really nice, and I am glad you got to see that. And I couldn't agree with you more about Andy's eyes...lol.. You should post a picture of your poster if you get a chance. <3
Back to top Go down
Michelleandrina

Michelleandrina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm

how do I post a picture?

Last edited by Michelleandrina on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 pm

You can use BBCode.. Any image hosting site should give it to you. I use flickr or photobucket <3
Back to top Go down
Michelleandrina

Michelleandrina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:02 pm

I think I've read this story on Tumblr as well. Very Happy

Lovely to hear you had a great time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Ah, that sounds amazing! I can't wait to go to Warped in Orlando and meet/see them. I've been wanting to so bad for ages now.
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
Michelleandrina

Michelleandrina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes, it was also on my tumblr. That's the first place I posted it (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the guys (:   Meeting the guys (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the guys (:
Page 1 of 1