Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wretched and divine album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisU

ChrisU

Wretched and divine album Empty
PostSubject: Wretched and divine album   Wretched and divine album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:33 am

what do you guys think of their new album? what do you love about it? what do you dislike? whats you favorite song from it? and what does this album mean to you or whats the message you get from it?

for me, i think the album is great, its what they hopes for, and what i was looking forward to. i love everything about the album, but i love most is that they put parts of their lives into it and turned it into a story and lead to a movie. theres nothing i hate about, they worked so hard and in the end, it paid off and made it worth it all.
Back to top Go down
xxBlackVeilBridesxx

xxBlackVeilBridesxx

PostSubject: Re: Wretched and divine album   Wretched and divine album Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 am

I Love it! Can't wait to see them in the Kerrang! tour [=
Back to top Go down
Stumpie

Stumpie

PostSubject: Re: Wretched and divine album   Wretched and divine album Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Great album. It has grown more and more on me everyday.

One highlight is Overture! I simply love it, very different and fits in perfectly.

Lyrically i think its a masterpiece! Some great riffs too.

I remember reading somewhere that Andy said that there was 5 or 6 songs that were left off the album due to it having too many tracks on the album as it was, and that those songs would be better than anything on Set The World On Fire.

Be intresting to hear those.
Back to top Go down
BVB.90

BVB.90

PostSubject: Re: Wretched and divine album   Wretched and divine album Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Thei album is very well; my favourite songs are:
- in the end
- devil's choir
- nobody's hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wretched and divine album   Wretched and divine album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wretched and divine album
Page 1 of 1