Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those dreams you wish could come true :/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndreaGonz98

AndreaGonz98

Those dreams you wish could come true :/ Empty
PostSubject: Those dreams you wish could come true :/   Those dreams you wish could come true :/ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:07 am

Have you guys ever had a friend who you were really close to ,and he/she suddenly had to move to a different city?
Well, I have. Sad
We were kind of best friends and hung out everyday last year. He was really awesome and funny , he thought the same about me (he told me). Then, near the end of the school year, he told me that he had to move to another city. My heart just broke. I just said, "Oh, that's sad." And changed the subject. I don't like letting my friends know I'm sad or upset because I don't want them to worry. Well, the last day of school comes around, and the principal had us stay in our 1st block the whole day. (I don't know why) so, I didn't see him or say my 'goodbye' to him before he left.  I came home wanting to burst out in tears, but I didn't. ( I don't like letting my family see me cry).
It's been about a year and a half now since I've seen or heard from him and I miss him.
A little while ago, I had a dream where I was at a store just looking around.  I turn to the right and I see him. I just froze. There was my only true best friend who I hadn't seen in what seemed like forever. Just as he was walking out towards the exit, I shout his name out , and he turns around and sees me. I remember him looking shocked. We slowly start walking towards each other , and we hug for the longest time. "I miss you" I whispered as tears stream down my face. "I miss you too" he said. Somehow I knew that he was crying.  Then I woke up.
I just layed in bed replaying this dream in my head over and over again, hopeing that it will come true soon.
Back to top Go down

Those dreams you wish could come true :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Unrelated :: Life - Half Empty-
Jump to: