Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashleighpurdy

ashleighpurdy

hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x Empty
PostSubject: hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x   hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey! I am Ashleigh!!!!

So intro tiiiiiimmmmeeee!!!!!!! Woop!

I am Ashleigh Crystalle-Cloe Purdy. I am 18 years old. I love bvb Smile my fave bands are:
Asking Alexandria
Guns'n'Roses
Motley Crue
Def Leppard
Get Scared
Theory Of A Deadman
Bring Me The Horizon
Pierce The Veil
Sleeping With Sirens
Suicide Silence
Madina Lake
Falling In Reverse
Paramore (old stuff)
Escape The Fate
All Time Low
My Chemical Romance
Nickleback
Panic! @ The Disco
The All American Rejects
Automatic Loveletter

I was born in taunton musgrove. And was named by a man I was of no relation to. I grew angry with my given name and changed it by depol when I was 16 to Ashleigh Crystalle-Cloe Purdy. I chose Ashleigh because that name means a lot to me sentimentally. Crystalle is my best friends name. I have known her and loved her for many years so its a tribute to her. Cloe because I always loved that name Smile purdy because my great nans maiden name is purdy. She was an amazing irish woman from Kilkee on the coast of county clare. I can hopefully visit one day Smile I am lead singer/songwriter in my band "shellshockers". I enjoy doing productive artistic things and getting distracted by my friends and music Very Happy!!!! I love comedy. Frankie boyle, rich hall, russell howard and lee evans are all legends Smile I recently got snakebites that are sore :-I: on the 26th october I am getting another tattoo XD on my stomach Smile its gonna hurt like a bitch Smile I am not single. I am in a commited relationship with mah bed X3

So umm...... Feel free to add me, PM me or rape me. Whatever tickles your fancy Smile x x x
Back to top Go down
jonleomartin

hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ashleigh how are you??   hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Hey, I have set up a new forum for anything emo just google total emo forum.

It is totally free to join and you will make new friends or even more in our singles area. Please sign up now! Smile

Johnny
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.totalemo.forum-log.com

hi from somerset, England!!!!! x x x
Page 1 of 1