Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concert on 6. Dec :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Concert on 6. Dec :D Empty
PostSubject: Concert on 6. Dec :D   Concert on 6. Dec :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 pm

I was sooo glad when i found out that these concerts were meant to be held in april (i didnt know the band in april Razz), but were rescheduled(?) to be in november/december this year *~* and luckily for me there's a girl in my class who's also a fan of this band and she is now going to this concert with me *~* I couldn't be happier :Dit'll be my first concert and i keep thinking about how awesome it is to be able to say "My first concert was a rock concert" Very Happy
(even better if bvb take over the world i can say that this was my first concert :Dyay!!)
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Concert on 6. Dec :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert on 6. Dec :D   Concert on 6. Dec :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:11 am

This concert is prob not gonna happen for me Sad the friend i was gonna go with doesn't have the money..
Well... this is frustrating Rolling Eyes  I seriously don't know what to do with myself I was sooo looking forward to it :/
Just thought I'd let... anyone reading this page know though I doubt this will be seen (I still feel like I'm talkin to myself)
So.. I'm just gonna go cry my eyes out Crying or Very sad 
For anyone going on a concert soon: go have a blast I can only imagine how awesome it'll be ^~^
Peace ♥️
Back to top Go down

Concert on 6. Dec :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Band :: Tour-
Jump to: