Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The leather jacket CC wears.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelleandrina

Michelleandrina

The leather jacket CC wears.  Empty
PostSubject: The leather jacket CC wears.    The leather jacket CC wears.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:42 pm

this is the one I'm talking about http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_logcayVHGi1qkg93oo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1310949645&Signature=sIIs1b8PhXNx3VzH7qNxyhmExxg%3D

I've wanted a leather jacket for so long and as soon as I saw his I knew this was the one I wanted. Do you know where he got his?
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: The leather jacket CC wears.    The leather jacket CC wears.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

That is a really cool leather jacket. I have seen ones similar to it in the leather shops in different malls. I think he added the studs on it himself.
Back to top Go down
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

PostSubject: Re: The leather jacket CC wears.    The leather jacket CC wears.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm

I can't see the picture Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The leather jacket CC wears.    The leather jacket CC wears.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The leather jacket CC wears.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Band :: Christian "CC" Coma-
Jump to: