Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New here, please be nice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cammi

Cammi

New here, please be nice Empty
PostSubject: New here, please be nice   New here, please be nice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:45 pm

So, I'm new duh hahha

I don't know what I can say, i'm terrible with those things, but well, here we go

I'm Camilla, I'm 18 years (yeah, I'm getting old *cry*) and I'm from... Brazil! Yeah Very Happy
My hobbies is... work in a laboratory, yes I work at a laboratory and this is so cool Laughing

I found Black Veil Brides on youtube, searching for something that i dont remember. My favorite song is WSTW but the first version, from demo or wtv haha.

I never gone to a show Sad 'cause never had a show in Brazil Crying or Very sad and unfortunately i cant go to US 'cause i do college. BUT....

Have some dates here in 2012. Ok, it's far away, but is something, right? will have three shows, and I'll try to go all of then. Godness know when the band come back.

so, my english is terrible but wtv. I speak portuguese or spanish, not english Wink (I dont wanna be arrogant, sorry)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/cammi_sinha
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

New here, please be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, please be nice   New here, please be nice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:51 pm

I really hope you do get to see them in 2012. I am sure you would enjoy it. I wasn't sure if they had gone to Brazil yet.
Back to top Go down

New here, please be nice
Page 1 of 1