Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My thoughts on Mr. Purdy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: My thoughts on Mr. Purdy   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 pm

The guy gets way more hate than he deserves. I see all these "fans" posting stuff online about how he's a disgusting slut who sleeps with anything that walks, yet at the same time they still "respect" him. What the crap? How is that even possible?

Ashley Purdy is a rockstar. He's living his dream, what he's always wanted as a kid. He's GOING to get a little carried away. Sure, he may sleep with a lot of women, but at the end of the day, that's HIS business and no one else's besides the women he decides to sleep with.

/rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
ElizabethMarie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Mr. Purdy   Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 pm

I understand what you're saying. I personally think he's a little bit of a manwhore but I don't hate him for it. Hell, if he's getting lots of lovin' then more power to him. Wink From what I've seen of the guy from signings, and even live, he's a really great guy. He's nice, friendly, always happy to see faces he recognizes. So, if a guys a pretty great guy, why hate on him for the fact that he gets a lot of tail unless you're just jealous. I mean, I sorta get it, it's sorta unattractive for a girl to sleep around a lot, why not a guy. I have nothing against people not liking him for that but hating on him is just silly. So yea, that's mostly what I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEMONicaBVB

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Mr. Purdy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm

I don't understand the hate, but I know that the whole "man whore" thing just adds to the image of Rock'N'Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Mr. Purdy   

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Mr. Purdy
Page 1 of 1