Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Intro to you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

My Intro to you Empty
PostSubject: My Intro to you   My Intro to you Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Ok, so I should put an intro up here....and now I'm going to do it Smile

My name is Elizabeth and I'm 25. I live in Southern California but I'm going to be moving to Northern California tomorrow so I guess technically now I live in Northern California. (I'll miss you Los Angeles even though I only visit once in a while).

Anyways, I got into BVB last year. I am a huge fan of/loyal to Aiden and I kept on seeing wiL (the lead singer) tweet about this band, Black Veil Brides, and to this guy, Andy Six. It had been going on for almost a year and finally I was able to make one of the shows that Black Veil Brides was playing. It was a William Control show (wiL's side project). I had heard them but I was really distracted and I was talking to people from other bands and I didn't really pay attention. Finally a little while after that I downloaded the album and I really got into them. I soon got my friend, Sara, into them and we were done.

They're not my favorite band in the world but I really do love them a lot. Some of my other favorite bands include Aiden, Escape the Fate, The Used, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, etc. I've seen them all live and have seen BVB live a few times now as well as was in the video for Fallen Angels.

As a small background of me, I'm a writer and a dancer. I love fashion, music and cooking. I am a bit of a tomboy but still a girly girl. I am halfway in between a rocker and a hippie. I'm a pisces and I feel things strongly Love me I love you
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

My Intro to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro to you   My Intro to you Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am

You seem to have an amazing taste in music, just saying
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

My Intro to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro to you   My Intro to you Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 am

Very Happy Why thank you good sir. I appreciate your appreciation cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Intro to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro to you   My Intro to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Intro to you
Page 1 of 1