Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tadadadaaaam... :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

tadadadaaaam... :D Empty
PostSubject: tadadadaaaam... :D   tadadadaaaam... :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 pm

sooo, then I'll say hi to all of you, too (:
My name is Cindy, I'm 18 and from Ulm/ Germany.
I'm Official German and Original International Bridesmaid
and listen to BVB since spring '08, before the band like most of us know them even existed.
I won't name my favorite songs 'cause then I have to type in the title of every single song and I am definitely too lazy to do this, sorry =D
but I do have the first 4 lines of Savior tattooed.
I saw them live 3 times and really hung out with them 2 times <3
I manage all the official German fansites, feel free to check them out and add/like/follow me (:

Website

Tumblr

Twitter

Facebook

YouTube

and I co-own
BVB Europe Facebook

and
It's a BVB thing Tumblr
Back to top Go down
http://hollywoodwillbejealous.tumblr.com/
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: tadadadaaaam... :D   tadadadaaaam... :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello Cindy! Nice to meet you!

Your website looks nice!

Nice to see another person from Germany on here. I am glad to see a lot of International people on here.

Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: tadadadaaaam... :D   tadadadaaaam... :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 pm

haha, most German fans are lazy bitches that don't sign up for such sites. or they are like 12 and can't speak English xD
that's why I make all those sites, so they can get the most important infos in German and know what's up with their fave bands.
But I love the idea of your forum.! definitely going to promote you on my pages (:
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: tadadadaaaam... :D   tadadadaaaam... :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Lol. A lot of fans are too lazy to sign up for things..haha... Sometimes I forget that there are fans that don't speak English.. I guess its because I never listen to things in other languages really, so I forget that other people do. It's really cool of you to keep those fans updated!

I am glad you like the forum.

Thank you so much! I am hoping to get a lot of people on here, so the promotion from other people is AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: tadadadaaaam... :D   tadadadaaaam... :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm

oh yes. or participate in projects. I'M making a scrapbbok for the boys and like 150 people reblogged iit on tumblr, spread the word and stuff, but didn't send me their own pictures, and almost every BVB Fan has a pic of themself in war paint or BVB gear, and it only takes a few seconds to mail it. can't believe how lazy they are.!
yeah, good thing that everything is in English, so you can actually forget about it xD

no need to thank me. Army has to stick together, right? Smile and I like the idea, so I hope a lot of people will sign up here. it's going to be fun! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tadadadaaaam... :D   tadadadaaaam... :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tadadadaaaam... :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: BVB Army HQ :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: