Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Greece!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NataBVB

NataBVB

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello,My name is Natalia, i am 20 years old and i live in Greece! I've seen them once in London the previous february and actually met them there too.My favourite song is Sweet Blasphemy and i got into them while i was on vocation with my friend Dina last summer.Most of my spare time i work with fan clubs and write fan fiction.Yeah not so many intresting things as hobbies but i love them.I am mostly online on BVBEurope and i am co-owner of BVBGreece.I love forums and i am so happy that there is one Very Happy I guess thats all.If you want to ask me anything please feel free to xD Smile

Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi Natalia!

It's awesome that you got to see them in London! I have never really been out of the country I live in... Although, one year I would love to travel somewhere like London or anywhere really. I don't know how different it really is from the U.S.

I am glad that you are happy there is a forum now <3

Back to top Go down
NataBVB

NataBVB

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello Sarah,

Well,it was my first trip out of my country too.Thankfully i had someone with me.Its really weird but Greece is a country that its really rare to see live the band that you like.Its really sad because no one will get you the band you will request.So,i had to do something so thats why i did it.You loose important stuff when you dont do that and i think that ill invest all my money there.Yeah it would be nice to see you here in Europe and you will get the chance to see the place too ^^ So why not? xD
Back to top Go down
JelmerBVB

JelmerBVB

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Wow, Greece! Black Veil Brides really has an international Army don't they?

I'd really like to meet every single member of the Army, but that would take ages Wink

Welcome to the website and let's get to know each other!
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Natalia,

Lol, maybe I will go to Europe then.. I just have to save up the money for the plane ticket and a passport. Maybe next year during the festivals. Smile

Jelmer,

I know! Isn't it great how diverse the army is?
Back to top Go down
JelmerBVB

JelmerBVB

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah its's really awesome, how music can reach everywhere!
Back to top Go down
NataBVB

NataBVB

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

@JelmerBVB.Thank you!Yeap they do Smile

@Sarah, yeah and maybe we can meet up xD Keep on saving xD
Back to top Go down
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 am

Sara you are not going out of the country alone.

Now that that's been said, Welcome Natalia!!! I love your name btw. I think that's really cool that you got to go with your friend out of the country. That's some serious dedication!!!

I also think fanfiction is a good hobby. I write once in a while too and I love it. It lets me be creative and it's a big job (mainly when you write something and then people are asking for more and you have to write faster or even just more when you didn't plan to, in order to please them). I think that's pretty cool tho.

And fansites are a pretty cool hobby too. I mean, look at me and Sara. This forum is our baby and is pretty much going to be a serious hobby of ours from now til the future, in order to get all of us fans & street teamers in one place to talk and make friends. cat
Back to top Go down
NataBVB

NataBVB

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you for your kind words Very Happy

Oh well,i hope that we will create a big community here Very Happy Your job is amazing <3 and thank you so bad for creating this.

Yeah thats the think about fan fiction that it gets me off schedule.They always need more and im not always in the mood to post more and to be honest i have no time and it takes a lot of time but in the end i love it . <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Greece!   Hello from Greece! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Greece!
Page 1 of 1