Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another question sorry !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sad_housewife

Another question sorry !  Empty
PostSubject: Another question sorry !    Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi ,
Can any one recommend a good place online to get BVB merchandise ? Thanks x
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: Another question sorry !    Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 pm

No need to be sorry. Forums are great places to ask questions. <3

There are always cool things on Ebay.com but most of it is handmade, unofficial merch.

For official merch you can go to Hottopic.com or Bvbarmy.com

Those are the main sites i know, if i find any more, i will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sad_housewife

PostSubject: Thanks !   Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Thats great thank you ...will have a look ! x
Back to top Go down
JelmerBVB

JelmerBVB

PostSubject: Re: Another question sorry !    Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 pm

I believe Bandmerch is/was the official Black Veil Brides merchandise provider, I'm not sure, but here's a link.

http://store.bandmerch.com/cgi-bin/liveweb/site.w?sponsor=000041&action=catalog

Oh and, like SaraLeann said, forums are partially made for the questions people have, so you can ask as many as you want! (:
Back to top Go down
Sad_housewife

PostSubject: Band Merch'   Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:46 am

Thank you Jelmer!
I thought I had seen in a photo, I think it was Andy wearing a BVB logo pendant/chain ...really liked it but can only find BVB dog tags not quite the same .......maybe they were made specially for the band !

First time on a forum so still not quite sure of the etiquette involved but I'll get there Smile x
Back to top Go down
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

PostSubject: Re: Another question sorry !    Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Actually, there's a lot of times people will sell official merch on ebay. Another cool thing about ebay is sometimes people sell picks or drumsticks or tour shirts. It's pretty cool. And as for the handmade stuff, some of it is pretty cool. Plus, if something is handmade it's one of a kind so you know you have something special.

and ditto to Sara and Jelmer...a forum is a place to talk and whatnot. Part of talking is asking questions so there ya go Wink

cat
Back to top Go down
Sad_housewife

PostSubject: Re: Another question sorry !    Another question sorry !  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Thank you ElizabethMarie.....a forum is a perfect place for me then as I m very nosey and talk to much Smile
Yes will have to keep an eye on ebay although dont think Ive seen any handmade stuff yet on the uk ebay site but after their tour here that may change .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another question sorry !    Another question sorry !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another question sorry !
Page 1 of 1