Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey BVB army :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaigeAlexis

PaigeAlexis

Hey BVB army :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey everyone! My names Paige, but most people call me Alex or Alexis, cause that's my middle name and I don't look like a Paige.
I'm 16 and from Chicago. I first heard about Black Veil Brides a few years ago when they were just starting out. My sister actually introduced me to them. Such a good big sister Smile
I met the guys early this month at Warped tour, it was literally the greatest day of my life! Andy is so tall! haha, they are all such sweethearts.
I don't really have a favorite song, because I love all of them, but if I had to pick, it would probably be either Sweet Blasphemy, Ritual, or Never give in.
I really hope I get to talk with some of you guys soon! It would be awesome to meet more fans in the Chicago area too.
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi, Alex!!

I have never been to Chicago, is it pretty cool there?

That's cool that you have known of BVB for a long time now.

Ritual is one of my favorite songs!! And Never Give In is really good too.

<3

Welcome to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
PaigeAlexis

PaigeAlexis

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Chicago is amazing, I love living there. Weather-wise it's extremely hot!
Hopefully one day you'll get to come here, it's such an great experience. Smile

It's been awesome knowing about BVB for so long. Watching them grow as a band and go through all the changes and stuff that they did is cool. <3
Back to top Go down
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 am

Hey Alexis! You definately look for like an Alex/Alexis... either way it's cool. I've been to Chicago before. One of my childhood friends moved out there and I went to visit her back in 2006. I almost moved out there too but it ended up not happening. I'd always love to go back someday too. Maybe if I go back there I can try to meet up with some of the BVB army in the area. Smile

I absolutely love Ritual. It really describes my friend and I and our passion for shows and music.

I think that's really cool that you've watched the band grow and develop. I've done that with a couple bands but none that have really gotten anywhere huge yet. BVB is definitely on their way up!

Welcome to the forum. I'm so glad you're here cat
Back to top Go down
PaigeAlexis

PaigeAlexis

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 am

That's really cool. I think you'd love it if you moved to Chicago. I would be nice to know few more BVB army members in the area! Smile
Ritual is such an amazing song. I've heard some many different stories of how people have connected with it.
It's always interesting watching a bad grow, isn't it?
and thank you, It's great to be a part of this.
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome to the site! I've been to Chicago once, I'd love to go again, and my cousin lives there, haha. It seems a lot better than living in Florida.
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
PaigeAlexis

PaigeAlexis

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Cool, I've never been to Florida, but I would love to go one day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey BVB army :)   Hey BVB army :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey BVB army :)
Page 1 of 1