Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my introduction (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pleasejustsmile4me

pleasejustsmile4me

my introduction (: Empty
PostSubject: my introduction (:   my introduction (: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 pm

hello, my name is lauren Smile im from dublin, ireland and im 17
im really into painting, drawing, sculpting, and specail fx make-up
and im really into body modification =]
iv 26 piercings atm and 4 tattoos.
so yeah hello (:
Back to top Go down
http://pleasejustsmile4me.tumblr.com/
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: my introduction (:   my introduction (: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi Lauren!!!

How do you like living in Ireland?

I am also into painting, though, I am not very good at it. Maybe you could post some of your work. I would love to see it.

26 piercings? That's awesome!!! Which one hurt the most to get?

Welcome to the forum!! Thank you for being here <3
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: my introduction (:   my introduction (: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! You seem really interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
JelmerBVB

JelmerBVB

PostSubject: Re: my introduction (:   my introduction (: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

Wow 26 piercings? That is pretty cool!

Welcome to the forum! (:
Back to top Go down
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

PostSubject: Re: my introduction (:   my introduction (: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi Lauren, that all sounds really awesome. You named a lot of stuff that I like too Very Happy I love the art and creation that you're into. And Sara is good. She's amazing actually for the amount of teaching she has. She'd probably be really great at it if she actually tried and put some work into it. I would love to see some of your work tho. Do you have a deviantart?

I love a lot of body modification. I think a lot of it is really beautiful. What are the piercings that you have? I would definitely do a lot more myself if I had the balls to do it. I also like the look of a blank canvas and I change my mind so quickly I'm afraid I'd get bored of some stuff and want to change it and as far as I know most body modification is fairly permenant. Maybe if there becomes someway to make the canvas blank again without too much trouble then I might do more modifications. So far I just have a couple piercings and one tattoo... I am planning on getting a good deal more tattoos tho.

How do you like living in Ireland? I have family from both Ireland and Scotland and I've always wanted to go visit and try to find any of them. Welcome to the forum. It's wonderful to have you. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my introduction (:   my introduction (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my introduction (:
Page 1 of 1