Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff   Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I made a huge post about this on our other website.

http://bvbarmyhq.wordpress.com/

I am going to Copy and Paste it here.

So today, a lot of the BVB army has been in a huff about a post that was made on Tumblr and sent to a lot of people via Twitter. Also, a few people were saying he might have been drunk during the show.

Here is the link to that post:

http://roadwaysarebutstoneandgravel.tumblr.com/post/8160952111/bvbischanging

First, I want to say, HE WAS NOT DRUNK DURING THE SHOW.

The following is a video from the day in question.

I don't know if anyone reading this has ever been drunk, but there is no way he could be moving around like that if he was drunk.

And another thing, these fans are saying that he is 'disappointing them', I think they are forgetting that his ribs still aren't healed. He is proving how much he care about the fans just by playing these shows. The band has been doing signing during this whole tour. Every day they don't do a signing, there is a reason behind it, just because the reason wasn't stated, doesn't mean there wasn't one.

The title of the post from Tumblr: "If You Love BVB Please Stop And Read, Then Spread It". There is no reason to worry fans over something you don't know is true.

STOP SENDING THIS LINK TO EVERYONE.

There is no need to worry about Andy. He is an adult and has proved many times how much he cares about his fan base. Let's not forget about him finishing a show in Hollywood with 3 shattered ribs FOR THE FANS, and playing Warped Tour with out being fully healed FOR THE FANS.

"My point is this, BVB is losing it’s message, and becoming just like every other band." We should all know this is not true. The boys are gaining fans every day and sometimes that makes it harder for them to do everything like they used to. It's not 'the fame getting to their heads' .

They care still, sit back and listen to your CD, maybe that will help you remember.

Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff   Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 pm

I love you for posting this, I do because I agree with all of it. I'm going to Warped tomorrow, and I'm NOT gonna bitch if they don't do a signing. Sure, I'll be a little disappointed but you know what? They're still doing the show when Andy's got three broken ribs and Jake's got a fractured rib. THAT is dedication. God, the reason why Andy seems so WINDED (notice how I say winded, not drunk), is because, HEY, he's performing with three broken ribs! I'd like to see any of the BVB army try that and do as well as he is. I love BVB, no matter what happens and I'm excited to see them tomorrow, regardless of whether or not the performance is "perfect" and if they do a signing or not.
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff   Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I hope you have a great day today. When you get home you have to post in the tour or band experiences. <3

I think it crazy that one fan got so upset over them not signing and so many fans listened to here and believed everything she said..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff   Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors of Andy and the rest of BVB not caring and stuff
Page 1 of 1