Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Veil Brides VIP Packages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OfficialGermanCoordinator

Black Veil Brides VIP Packages  Empty
PostSubject: Black Veil Brides VIP Packages    Black Veil Brides VIP Packages  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:24 am

Since BVB announced details of the opening leg of their late fall North America touring schedule, I have received many e-mails, tweets and myspace messages from fans asking about the VIP packages. Here’s what I do know and as I learn more I will be happy to share that with the BVB Army, as well. In the past, VIP packages were separate from the tickets. I am assuming that it is the same this time, but, I will follow up with the band and get confirmation of this. The reason the VIP packages are separate from the tickets is that BVB’s ticket prices, historically, have been kept low enough (compare them to other popular acts touring) to enable anyone to afford them. However, if a “VIP package” included a ticket and was only $14 or $15 more than the tickets themselves, the band would hardly be providing their most loyal and dedicated fans with an opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at the band that a casual fan couldn’t also have. To be quite honest with you, the regular meet and greets and/or “signings” are no longer all that much fun for the fans or for the band. There are so many fans who want to get an autograph and so little time to get it done. The original idea of spending some time with the band and taking some pics with them has been lost. If you went to Warped Tour this summer, you know that because Black Veil Brides are so recognizable, they couldn’t just go to their merch tent and sit down to talk to fans. In fact, Warped Tour officials recognized this and had all of BVB’s “appearances” scheduled to insure that there was crowd control/Security staff on site. The reason for this is obvious. They look like no one else. Rock stars. Super Heroes. Call it what you like. I was at Warped Tour, too. If I saw three guys siting in a merch tent and if I was not a die hard fan of that particular band I can tell you for a fact that there’s no way that I would have been able to tell you whether they were in the band, on the crew or just selling the merch. As the BVB Army know, it’s not that way with our boys at all. That’s one of the reasons we like like them in the first place. They give you more than any other young rock band out there. The look, the message, the show and the music all rolled into one. BVB had the balls to do what they do the way they wanted to do it while it seemed like everyone but you guys laughed and scoffed at them. As it turns out, you knew something before the “cool kids” did. Now, there are more and more converts (or “recruits” to our BVB Army) every day because BVB shows us that rock music can be heavy AND fun. Getting back to the rationale for the VIP packages, I witnessed, first hand, this summer what I’d call “fan herding.” To try to insure that the majority of people in line could get BVB’s autographs, very little time could actually be spent with each one. It was rushed and, despite the band’s best efforts, often impersonal. This is not at all what BVB wants. Time restrictions, venue policies and/or not enough Security staff on site to insure crowd control/orderliness can be contributing factors to this. Unfortunately, no matter which way BVB goes with regard to this (signings or no signings), there are some who will be disappointed and a few who have pubicly criticized them on social networking sites. So, the band has decided to limit the number of fans for a M&G to allow for genuine dialogue and photo ops. To the band and those who are directly connected to them, it’s the fairest way to do it and the one that will allow for the most personal experience with the fans each night. I love the BVB Army’s passion and dedication. I am proud to be able to say that Black Veil Brides fans have made the greatest impact on pop/rock music in the last couple of years than any other fan base in the world. When the R&R history books are updated years from now, 2010-2012 will be remembered as the years that outcasts from all over the globe came together to support a theatrical rock band from Hollywood CA called Black Veil Brides and, in doing so, returned rock ‘n roll to the summit of popular music!

- http://twitter.com/#!/Brock42

XOXO

NURIABVB
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nuria.bridesmaid#!/nuria.bridesmaid
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides VIP Packages    Black Veil Brides VIP Packages  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you so much for this info Nuria!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides VIP Packages    Black Veil Brides VIP Packages  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 pm

SaraLeann wrote:
Thank you so much for this info Nuria!!

Chris has sent it to me via email etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nuria.bridesmaid#!/nuria.bridesmaid
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides VIP Packages    Black Veil Brides VIP Packages  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Veil Brides VIP Packages
Page 1 of 1