Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Half-Empty or Half-Full?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon03

Half-Empty or Half-Full? Empty
PostSubject: Half-Empty or Half-Full?   Half-Empty or Half-Full? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 am

Which type of person are you? This may actually define where you are right now in your life. This may dictate how you appreciate each little blessing you receive from the universe. As for me, it's quite obvious that I consider myself a half-full kind of a person. I see everything around me as God's marvelous gifts.
Back to top Go down
soupad1

soupad1

PostSubject: Re: Half-Empty or Half-Full?   Half-Empty or Half-Full? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:48 pm

I would say half empty Sad My life hasn't been so great lately...
Back to top Go down
AndreaGonz98

AndreaGonz98

PostSubject: Re: Half-Empty or Half-Full?   Half-Empty or Half-Full? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

For me it would be half full, but alot of the times, half empty. i guess that everyone has those times.....right?
Back to top Go down
ChrisU

ChrisU

PostSubject: Re: Half-Empty or Half-Full?   Half-Empty or Half-Full? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 am

both for me, i have times where i cant stop smiling, then times where its impossible for me to smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Empty or Half-Full?   Half-Empty or Half-Full? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-Empty or Half-Full?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Unrelated :: Life - Half Full-
Jump to: