Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well hello there.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xpandarificpandax

xpandarificpandax

Well hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there.   Well hello there. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi, I am Emily! I really don't like my name so, I go by Aiden. I enjoy listening to music, singing, writing, hanging out with friends and my boyfriend, skateboarding (even though I'm really bad at it), and being myself. My favorite animal is the Giant Panda, and I would give almost anything to be able to see one in my life time. I'm not a big fan of school at all, but I do like science and mythology. I will going to be 15 in a month. My absolute favorite color is violet(or purple, same thing)! I can't wait to start talking to everyone! byee! I love you
Back to top Go down
sasa skully

sasa skully

Well hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.   Well hello there. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey welco0o0o0omeeeeee
Back to top Go down
soupad1

soupad1

Well hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.   Well hello there. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there.   Well hello there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: BVB Army HQ :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: