Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

girls these days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndreaGonz98

AndreaGonz98

girls these days Empty
PostSubject: girls these days   girls these days Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:22 pm

So i was talking to one of my buddies and she was like " OMG i love BVB!" and i was like " really? me too" then she told me " i hate their music. i prefer 1 Direction. i just think that BVB are hot".
That pissed me off sooo much! she only likes them for their looks and not the awesome music or the meaning behind the lyrics. Evil or Very Mad I personally dont like 1D and i have no problem with people that listen to both 1D and BVB, for i respect everyone's opinions but she is just not a real BVB fan.

What do you guys think about this situation?
Back to top Go down
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

girls these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: girls these days   girls these days Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 pm

That kind of stuff is annoying but I always just choose to ignore it. I don't have the time to let silly people like that effect me.
Back to top Go down

girls these days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Unrelated :: Life - Half Empty-
Jump to: