Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have 2 stories to tell :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

I have 2 stories to tell :D Empty
PostSubject: I have 2 stories to tell :D   I have 2 stories to tell :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 pm

First one
London, 2/12/11

Okay, so it was the first time I travelled by plane. and I didn’t know what I was more nervous about, the flight or meeting my gods.
When I arrived at Stansted Airport I texted BVB’s Tourmanager Jon, who arranged the AllAccess Passes for Dina, Nathalia, Carolyn and me.
I went on my journey to London, and (of course) I got lost. I had to walk from one subway station to another and walked the wrong way like 10 minutes. As I realized it I went back and after 20 minutes I found the right station. When I arrived at the venue Dina was waiting for me and I said hi to the girls and then I texted Jon again. He called me and said “I’m out on the street, looking for you. I’m in all black and smoking a cigarette” Great! Especially ‘cause nearly all BVB fans are dressed in all black, and nearly every guy on this street was smoking, Jon could definitely have thought of a better description Very Happy
But then he came up to us “are you looking for Jon?” “…yes…” “I am Jon!” “oh hi!” “so let’s get you in, to the boys dressing room” So we went backstage through the backdoor and all the fans that were standing in front of that door looked at us with this “DIE!” expression on their faces Very Happy
We went to the boys dressing room, Jon went in, came out “okay, so the boys aren’t ready yet, you can wait in the Press room for them”. I was right behind Jon, and we went in this room, and I was looking at the couch, then turned around and Andy was sitting on a chair in the corner, and it would never came in my mind that one of them could already be in there waiting for us, since Jon said that they’re not ready, and I was just like “OH MY … … … hi! (:”
Andy hugged us all then showed us a plastic cup full of sugar cubes “maybe you can tell me what to do with this, I’ve been eating them, but I guess that’s wrong…” and I just started laughing and thought “omg, I hope he’s kidding!” Very Happy
Then we all sat down, Dina gave Andy a bag full of gifts and he looked at all of them and then started signing our stuff when Ash came in and said hi to us and he smiled at me and said “I know you, Cindy!” and I just thought “YES! Ashley Purdy knows who I am! I achieved something in life!” Very Happy
Dina was sitting next to me and suddenly she said “I have an idea!” and Ash looked at her “oh no…” :DD. She took out her cell phone and called Megan who wanted to come too, but had to cancel ‘cause she broke her foot, and gave Andy the phone so he could talk to her (:
Then Jinxx came in, and Jake, and everytime we all said our names and where we’re from, and Andy said “and everything again” everytime the door opens Very Happy
We just talked about so many weird and funny stuff.
And then the woman from their crew came in (shame on me, I forgot her name) and said “CC said he’ll come in 8 minutes” and Andy was like “EIGHT minutes?! EIGHT?! not five or ten? EIGHT?!” and everyone started laughing and Andy started telling us that CC is his little toy, and that he’s so crazy and that we should lie to him about where we’re from. “Tell him you’re from Florida, or New York, or Los Angeles. Or we make up some countries, like… Coca-Cola-Land” :DD
I can’t remember I ever laughed as hard as I did yesterday (:
And we got picks from Ash, Jake and Jinxx (:
After about an hour Jon said “we should get you out in the venue to see the show” and Andy looked at him “us?” and Jon was like “yeah, of course, I’ll take you boys out” and I said “and we’ll play the show!” Very Happy
So Jon took us up to the balcony seats and we had the perfect view on the stage and the show was better than I could’ve ever imagined. They rocked the whole venue and everyone was screaming and singing their hearts out, especially me. my thoat hurt so much after the show Very Happy
definitely the best night of my life and I can’t wait to meet them again.
I love these boys sooo much!

aaand.
second one
Rock im Park, Germany, 6/5/11

I’m back and more or less alive and awake Very Happy
I came back at 2.45am and had to wake up at 5.30, and I was waaay to excited to sleep, so it was a pretty short night.
I watched the Black Veil Brides show in the second row and it was great! Better than on Friday, I don’t know why, but the boys seemed in a better mood this time, at least at the beginning, ‘till 4 guys right behind me started booing. I told them four times to fucking leave the concert if they don’t want to listen to it, but stop ruining this moment for the fans (thank god, no one can ruin a concert of my boys for me). Andy was so pissed. I saw it in his eyes. Before they played the last song he said “You’ll be happy to hear that this is our last song” and I was like “Noooooo! Sad
They played “Love isn’t always fair” “All your hate” “Children Surrender” “God bless you” “Knives and Pens” and “Perfect Weapon”.
Unfortunately I couldn’t take any good pictures or videos, since the stage was inside a arena this time and it was too dark. (But I uploaded a video on my YT channel anyway)
After the show BVB’s Tourmanager texted me that he can’t get me backstage, so we left to watch the Mando Diao concert the girl I went with wanted to see. We were sitting on the grass and I was looking around all the time if I maybe see one of the boys walking around, so I couldn’t even concentrate on the concert. And during the last song I spotted Jinxx and CC, so I stood up and ran as fast as I could through the crowd to the boys and stopped right before them. I nearly ran them over Very Happy Jinxx hugged me for at least two minutes (he nearly broke my ribs! Very Happy) and told me how happy he is to see me and so did CC. Then they told me they wanted to go and watch the All That Remains show and if we wanna join. Stupid question, of course I wanted to join. So we went backstage with them to the stage they played too and to the edge of the stage where Andy and Ash were standing and when they saw me walking up the ramp they started smiling and hugged me and also told me how happy they are to see me and then we watched 5 minutes of the All That Remains show, and Jake showed up too, so I could hug him too and then Andy walked to the ramp and waved me to come with him and we went outside where he hugged me again and said “it’s better to talk here” and we sat on a bench and talked about the show, and the Bryan Stars interviews, the Legacy video and stuff and after 30 minutes he asked me if I want to follow him to the dressingroom so he can show me some songs of the new record. So me and Andy walked to the boys dressingroom and he showed me all the songs of the new record. He said it’s always weird for him to show someone his songs, but he thinks I deserve it. (I could have kissed him. Very Happy)
While I was totally overwhelmed and listened carefully (and tried not to cry, because I was so touched and proud. (I almost start crying when I just tell you about it)), he sat on the floor playing air guitar and drums, at some point Ash came in and started playing air bass and Andy explained all the stories behind the songs and we talked about music and nearly everything for an hour. We talked about the first record and the stories behind some of the songs on it, about the whole Pan-Situation, the new “fans” that bitch about the “bad behavior” of the band, because of the arrow on Andy’s pants and the girls on Ash’s bass, and that the band has “changed” and I don’t know, about really everything.
It was awesome and it meant the world to me, since we didn’t have the chance for a conversation like this in London. And he told me how much I mean to him and the band.
When I (unfortunately) had to leave Andy accompanied me to the exit of the backstage area so I don’t get lost. Such a gentleman.

These 1,5 hours were perfect.
When I arrived home I started crying tears of joy ‘cause I couldn’t believe how lucky I am and how lucky I was to run into Jinxx & CC although there were ten thousands of people on the festival.
I was a perfect evening, although I was so depressed when their TM told me I can’t meet the boys.
But as soon as I ran into Jinxx and CC I forgot about everything and was just more than happy.
And I am so proud that I already listened to the new record. I can’t wait ‘till I can listen to it everyday.
It’s perfect. I couldn’t be any prouder of the boys.
And I can’t wait for the October tour, ‘cause Andy promised me we can talk again and I need to spend some more time with Ash, Jinxx, Jake and CC. I couldn’t even say goodbye ‘cause they were all walking around the festivalarea.

Sorry if this was a bit confusing, but I’m still overwhelmed by yesterday and I can’t even find words to describe how gorgeous the show was and how happy the hugs of the boys and the conversation with Andy made/makes me.
Back to top Go down
http://hollywoodwillbejealous.tumblr.com/
Cindy

Cindy

I have 2 stories to tell :D Empty
PostSubject: Black Veil Brides in Germany on 17th, 18th and 19th of October, 2011   I have 2 stories to tell :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 am

Black Veil Brides in Germany
on 17th, 18th and 19th of October, 2011

Monday, 4 a.m. got up to take a shower and get ready because my train departured at 6.09am and all I thought was “FUCK MY LIFE I WANT TO SLEEP!” but well, I do everything for my brothers. So I arrived in Hamburg at 1pm and got picked up by Megan and Agatha, we went to our hostel and chilled, watched the new episode of The Vampire Diaries and got ready. We were at the venue at about 7.45 and doors opened at 8. We got our VIP Passes and talked to the Merch guy to message Jon (BVB’s Tourmanager) that we’re here and he said he’ll pick us up after the show. So we watched Yashin and OH MY GOSH they are AMAZING! Best support act you could ask for. After Yashin’s set Megan went outside to smoke and I went with her to get some fresh air, where we ran into Kevin, Yashin’s screamer and got to talk to him for a few seconds. Back in BVB started playing an AMAZING set and I couldn’t help but screaming and singing my heart out with the boys (:
After the boys were done Megan, her friend Agatha, Nuria, Jenny and one of their friends and me waited at the Merch table while the security kicked everyone out, except us, thanks to our VIP Passes :'D
After the club was empty except us, Yashin’s crew and the techs Ash and Jon came and talked to us, CC came too but talked to the techs and Kevin, Jake came in, then I walked to CC and poked him in the sites since he didn’t even say hello to me and we chatted for 2 minutes when Jinxx came and I got one of his amazing hugs and finally congratualted him personally on his engangement with his beautiful Sammi (:
While I was talking to him Andy came running in, hugged me tightly for two seconds and ran back out while he looked at me and said “Sorry, I’m busy, but I wanted to say hi to you” That really made me happy. Cute big brother. <3
Then Ash said that they’re getting ready now and we should wait in front of their bus and they’ll be there in a second, so we got out and waited in front of their bus until Ash came and got us in, so we sat upstairs on the couches, and drank chatted and stuff.
Won’t go in detail here, because what happens in the tourbus stays in the tourbus, but it was a great night, and I was the last one leaving at 3.30 in the morning or something, when Rob, one of BVB’s tech called me a cab, ‘cause Jake didn’t want to let me walk alone through a city I’ve never been before, expecially not at night.
Didn’t sleep that night, and at 11am my train to Berlin departured. The hostel in Berlin was amazing. Me and Meg went alone to the Berlin show and the doors were supposed to open at 7, so we arrived there at 6.50, but oh well, they opened the doors at 7.40. And it was freakin’ cold and it rained, so we were wet and freezing and everyone was pissed.
But Yashin started there set pretty soon, so all over again. Yashin played an amazing set and so did BVB, of course, as always. <3
After the show we went out and waited, but the boys didn’t came and after 1,5 hours or so I asked one of their techs who was standing at the open bus door if anyone of the boys except Ash is already in the bus and he told us that they’re still in the club, ‘cause there’s a party, and said he’ll bring us in backstage, ‘cause the frontdoors were shut. In the club I talked to Jinxx for a while, because I didn’t feel so well and he tried to cheer me up and hugged me a million times. I love my Jinxxy, he’s so cute! (: And it kills me that he’s so sad all the time, because he misses Sammi. I hope they have the time to marry soon, because he’s so excited about it! <3 When he had to leave at 1am me and Meg left too and got back to the hostel, to finally get some sleep.
My train to Munich departured at 10am and Megan’s and Agatha’s train back to Poland at 9.30 so we went to the main station at 9am. In the train I sat next to a rock music historian who talked to me about Black Veil Brides for an hour, that was sooooo amazing (:
In Munich Madelyn, a girl who went to all the BVB show’s too and I sat next to on the train from Hamburg to Berlin picked me up at the station and we got ready in her hostel room. We arrived at the venue at 6.45 or something and the doors opened pretty much in time at 7 so we didn’t had to stand in the cold for hours. And although we arrived so late we were in the front row. So we rocked out with Yashin and I gotta confess, when they played “Down, but homeward bound” and Kevin looked at me while he sang “Let’s not say goodbye, you make me feel alive” I melted a little bit inside. He’s so hot and cute and nice! :'D Then BVB played and I stood right in front of one of the mics and everytime Jinxx stood there and played we partied, danced and rocked out together, that was so much fun, I couldn’t stop laughing and smiling. (:
Although the 13 year olds behind and next to me on the right were fucking annoying ‘cause everytime Andy ran over to us they pushed me against that fucking barrier and almost tore out their arms to get to touch him (but they didn’t because the stage was too far away from the barrier :'D) and I always tried take one step back, and stared totally shocked at the girls around me, so Andy started laughing. :'D And when the show was almost over he stood in the middle of the stage and smiled at me and waved and that made the girls around me totally go crazy and I stood there like “he meant me, but yeah, at least you girls can dream”. The show was amazing because it was the biggest venue and the sound was better there. The sound in those little clubs is awful.
After the show I talked to Jon because I spotted him at the bar and thanked him and stuff. I love Jon, he does so much for me (:
And Madelyn and me talked to Kevin until the security kicked us out. He remembered me and when I left he also remembered that I told him on Monday that I’ll come to every show and so he said goodbye with a “See you in Cologne next week!”. Such a cuuutie.! (:
So after they kicked us out we waited 2 hours in front of BVB’s bus for the boys and the other fans got some autographs and photos and I got some hugs and said goodbye and wished them a save ride. And finally got some more hugs from Andy, although they had to leave 5 minutes after he finally came out of the venue. I didn’t really get to talk to him, but I hope I will in Cologne. At least I got 3 more hugs and he assured me that he’s fine, although I don’t believe him. :/
And Jinxx gave me two of his picks. A old one and a new one. Now I have 3 of Jinxxy’s picks :'D Still need to make a necklace out of one <3

Unfortunately the Cologne show the week after was cancelled, due to Andy's broken nose, that woul've been the 7th time I saw them live.
Now I'm just waiting for London on 3/30 to see them the 7th time (:
Back to top Go down
http://hollywoodwillbejealous.tumblr.com/

I have 2 stories to tell :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters :: Fan Submissions :: Band/Tour Experiences-
Jump to: