Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My introduction

Go down 
+4
Acidic Dreaming
NataBVB
JelmerBVB
LuffieJJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LuffieJJ

LuffieJJ

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 am

Hello how are you?
My name is Lana, I'm 19 years old and I live in The Netherlands. It's good to see that there is a BVB forum where all fans can post BVB related things and contact each other!

What to say about myself?
Well, I am a photography student and photography basically is my life. Creativity is my Addiction, Photography is my Drug. One day I hope to be working for kerrang magazine =)
If you want to check out my work, please go to www.luffiejj.deviantart.com and let me know what you think =)

Besides photography, I love to listen to music, hang out with my friends and write. I'm an active member on Tumblr and Twitter so you can also follow me there:
@LuffieJJ and www.luffiejj.tumblr.com

I would love to get in contact with other BVB fans, and especially Dutch BVB fans, because I could use a mate on 28 october when they play here. Because so far, I am going to see them ALONE, since none of my friends can go with me XD

I consider myself to be passionate and determined and I love people who know what they want in life.
That's pretty much all I have to say for now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.luffiejj.deviantart.com
JelmerBVB

JelmerBVB

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 am

Heuj een andere Nederlander!

Hello and welcome on the BVB Army forum!
I'm Jelmer, also from the Netherlands.

I'm probably also going to the show on 28th of October, so you'll have at least one mate (:

And I totally understand your dream to one day work for Kerrang! because then you get to see every rock band there is... I think.
Back to top Go down
NataBVB

NataBVB

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 am

Hello and welcome Very Happy
You have a really interesting info.I hope your dream will come true (about Kerrang) and im so happy for you because you have a date in your country <3 I'm sure it would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Welcome! I took a look at your photography, you've really got a talent for it. I hope your dream comes true!
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi Lana!

I am so happy that you like our idea of the forum. It's slowly but surely coming alive Smile

I looked at some of your pictures on DeviantArt, they are good! I really hope you can reach your dream.

I think it is awesome that you were/are willing to go to a concert alone. I know a lot of people who would choose not to go to a show if they found out they had to go alone. I know, from now on, I am going to be going to a lot of concerts by myself pretty soon. (My best friend/room mate and co-founder of this site just moved 12 hours away from me this morning, and she was my concert buddy.) It seems kinda scary at first, but I have done it before and if you aren't too shy, people will talk to you and you will make friends.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sad_housewife

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello !   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi Lana ,
I'm new too ...my name is Janet and Im from the Uk ......look forward to getting you know you ! x
Back to top Go down
JoannaBVB

JoannaBVB

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey im Joanna.
Im new and i love a mixture of bands.
If anyone wants to know me better either MP, Facebook or
http://twitter.co./WLrocksbigtime.
I am from UK will be seeing BVB in October with supporting acts = My Passion and Yashin.
Love meeting anf talking to new people.

Joanna x
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/WLrocksbigtime
Sad_housewife

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hi    My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Joanna,
Nice to 'meet' you ...Im Janet from the Uk too ...live in Surrey ........seeing BVB at S' hampton Uni in Oct'...... where will you be seeing them ?
Off topic but see you are also a fellow Mighty Boosh fan ...love them .. was lucky enough to see them at their festival a couple or yrs back ...they were great ! x
Back to top Go down
JoannaBVB

JoannaBVB

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey Janet
I am going to the Norwich gig.
Yes I love The Mighty Boosh I have only seen Noel live
I could of met him, dave, mike and noels parents only if I went to the bar.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/WLrocksbigtime
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

Hey all you guys!!! It's nice to see so many new people on here from all these different places and such.

Luffie, first of all I love your name...is it anime related by any chance? And I love you for your love of photography. I understand your need to be creative. I've noticed in my life that I start going crazy and getting really moody when I haven't been creative in a while. I need creativity in my life to function correctly and be able to be in one piece. I love photography a whole lot too. I just got ahold of my mom's old film camera so I'm probably going to start messing with that once Sara sends it up to me since I couldn't take it with me on the Greyhound (stupid bus and limiting luggage). It's great to have you on the site! cat
Back to top Go down
LuffieJJ

LuffieJJ

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 am

Wow, what a warm welome!
You guys are awesome =)

Thanks to everyone who likes my photography, I appreciate the comments =)

@Saraleann Normally I take my roommate or one of my other friends, but none ofthem is able. My roommate doesn't really like BVB, one of my friends has her internship and the other girl that usually goes with me, doesnt have any money...And there is NO way I will miss this gig, so I rather go alone, then not going at all =)

@ElizabethMarie No my name is not anime relalted, Ive had a lot of people asking me that, haha =P I thought of it al by myself, haha =)

It's great to see how loving everyone is here and how much everyone love creativity =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.luffiejj.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction
Page 1 of 1