Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My "Get Well" video for Andy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theBVBgirl

theBVBgirl

My "Get Well" video for Andy Empty
PostSubject: My "Get Well" video for Andy   My "Get Well" video for Andy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 pm

After seeing the clip of Andy's accident, I was inspired to make this video for him.
It warmed my heart to hear that he still had the determination to keep singing, despite having just shattered 3 of his ribs.
It's moments like that one, which make me extra proud to call myself a fan. I was so happy to have it be a part of an even bigger "Get Well" video for Andy -- which included clips and messages from a number of BVB fans, put together by @AndyBVB_Army on twitter. We sent it to Andy's dad, who tweeted back and said he liked it, which made my day Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/theBVBgirl
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: My "Get Well" video for Andy   My "Get Well" video for Andy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I thought the video you made was really awesome!! It's sad but really inspirational at the same time. Oh and in the part where he said he broke his ribs, its my head that kept getting in the way. If the clips were in color you can just see my red hair..lol

Great vid!!!
Back to top Go down
theBVBgirl

theBVBgirl

PostSubject: Re: My "Get Well" video for Andy   My "Get Well" video for Andy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks Very Happy
And oh that was u in the way? Haha awsome Smile Although, I can't imagine what it must've felt like to actually have been there, witnessing his fall in person... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/theBVBgirl
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: My "Get Well" video for Andy   My "Get Well" video for Andy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Me and Elizabeth were both there. I saw it and she didn't. I watched him climb up there and kept thinking 'I really hope he gets down the way he went up' and when I saw him go to jump, I knew he couldn't make it. I saw him hit and from the angle I was at I couldn't tell if he hit his head as well. I saw people panicking and I kept hitting Liz, telling her there was no way he was alright after a fall like that. I was almost in tears because from where I was I couldn't even see if he was moving or anything. And when he finally got up, I kept shaking my head saying things like 'I think he needs to go to a hospital' and 'I think he is really hurt'.

But yeah, it was insane!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My "Get Well" video for Andy   My "Get Well" video for Andy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My "Get Well" video for Andy
Page 1 of 1