Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date Empty
PostSubject: BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date   BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 pm

This morning both Andy and Jake posted pretty much the exact same twitter saying that there were mechanical issues with the bus that were keeping them from doing their show in New Jersey. We're sorry to all the Jersey fans who were looking forward to this show. Hopefully they are able to make it up to you soon and/or you are able to go to another show date.

If you wish to see the actual twitter. click here:
Andy's Twitter
Jake's Twitter
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date   BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah, my friend who went to day was CRUSHED that they're not playing. God, I can't imagine what I'll do if they don't play at my date. I'm really only going for them. I mean, there are other bands that I like that I'd see at Warped but I'm REALLY going for BVB and it'll suck if they can't make it.
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

PostSubject: Re: BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date   BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:37 pm

awwww...I'm sorry to hear that. Well they are supposed to be playing tomorrow's date. Maybe she can find a way to go to that one to make up for today?

I understand what you're saying. I went for a good few bands and I really love them all so it wasn't so bad but I was really worried about whether BVB would play the day I went (it was around when he shattered his ribs). Thankfully the only day I had a ticket for was the first day that Andy joined Warped tour to perform. Sara and I were so happy!
Back to top Go down
blackveilbridesforever

blackveilbridesforever

PostSubject: Re: BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date   BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Man im going to see BvB in toronto on january 30th anyone else going \m/!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date   BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BVB Cancels New Jersey Warped Tour Date
Page 1 of 1