Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey there BVB Army :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dina_BVB

Dina_BVB

hey there BVB Army :D Empty
PostSubject: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

hi everyone Smile
My name is Dina and I am from Greece ... I am not good enough to write about myself.So,it will be nice if you ask me everything you want .... feel free I don't bite really xDD

^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kaulitztom1989
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

PostSubject: Re: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi Dina!!

You're from Greece, that's awesome! Is it a cool place to live? I have never really been out of America...

What is your favorite BVB song?

I'll think of more questions later.
Back to top Go down
Dina_BVB

Dina_BVB

PostSubject: Re: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm

No,not really xD In my opinion ,it's nice here when you want to visit the Greek islands Smile
Awww you have to come in Europe someday Very Happy I want so bad to come in USA but I have to save up a lot of money first Smile
My favorite BVB song ?? hmmm.... not easy for me to answer xD I like all their songs ... I don't know maybe savior or sweet blasphemy ... ehhh I can't choose one xD
Back to top Go down
Acidic Dreaming

Acidic Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Welcome to the site! Question to ask, um, do you like We Stitch These Wounds or Set the World on Fire better?
Back to top Go down
http://acidicdreaming.tumblr.com/
ElizabethMarie
Admin
ElizabethMarie

PostSubject: Re: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 am

ooo pretty good question. ummm i have one, have you ever been out of Greece before? Like have you every visited any other countries??? Have you gone to many BVB shows and where have you gone to see them?

Welcome to the site!!! cat
Back to top Go down
Dina_BVB

Dina_BVB

PostSubject: Re: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 am

Quote :
Welcome to the site! Question to ask, um, do you like We Stitch These Wounds or Set the World on Fire better?

I like both of their albums Smile but STWOF I think is better because WSTW was their first one Smile

ElizabethMarie wrote:
ooo pretty good question. ummm i have one, have you ever been out of Greece before? Like have you every visited any other countries??? Have you gone to many BVB shows and where have you gone to see them?

Welcome to the site!!! cat

Yeah I have been in other countries Wink I visited UK on February for a BVB show :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey there BVB Army :D   hey there BVB Army :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there BVB Army :D
Page 1 of 1