Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellooo bvb army :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Hellooo bvb army :D Empty
PostSubject: Hellooo bvb army :D   Hellooo bvb army :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi ^-^ um.. first of all I'm pretty new to this forum stuff but i couldn't resist in this case Razz
I became a bvb fan about two months ago and immediately got sucked into it and boy am i glad that i did Very Happy
Whenever i talk to anyone about music the second question i ask is if they know black veil brides after asking if they listen to rock ^^"
aaanyway.. i'm meant to write an introduction right? So I'm 17, from germany and i used to live in the UK for almost 4 years :Dmy english got kinda bad over time but i hope to get it back to normal ^^
What else is meant to be in here? My hobbies are on my profile and there isn't really anything else to me (that should be written here anyway) Razz
Oh and i absolutely love the idea of the bvb army I love you  it's so awesome to have a community where you know that you belong <3 Absolute love and respect for everyone here *~*
Well that's it from my side (I feel like I'm talking to myself xD)
Peace oout ♥️
Back to top Go down

Hellooo bvb army :D
Page 1 of 1