Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Veil Brides Army Headquarters

A place for The BVB army to talk about Black Veil Brides. A place for fans to meet one another and have a great time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaraLeann
Admin
SaraLeann

Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video Empty
PostSubject: Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video   Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

I guess I should post my stories on here.

I have met BVB a few times at shows and signings. Living in California makes it a little easier for me. But the experience I will post on here is when I was in the Fallen Angels music video.

This is copied from my Tumblr so I don't have to type it out again.. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, I made a lot of friends that day. The BVB army reminds me of my Avenged Sevenfold family because the community behind the music is so strong. I feel like I fit in with them. The video shoot was 18 and over, so I think that help me feel a little more comfortable, I get along with the younger crowd, but sometimes its nice to escape some of the fan girls.

For a good part of the day, the fans were in our own green room, having our make up done and such. Really it was just us hanging out. At some point they brought us snacks, and we were really happy Smile After a long wait, we were taken on set….. and now I can talk about what I have been wanting to talk about for a while, but didn’t want to ruin anything.

I walked into that room and LOVED every second of it. It was a huge room with green walls and huge cameras. There was dirt and fake rocks/cement (made out of thick foam) on the floor. There were awesome trees and this cool looking gate. The set was just awesome in every way. It felt like walking onto a movie set. At some point during the shoot Ashley told us that in the background there was going to be fire and Los Angeles burning and stuff. We were really excited. The band had been filming for a while and seemed really tired, but still kept up their energy.

———————

My favorite quote that day:

Andy: (Walks over to CC) “I feel insane right now!” (points at CC) “I feel like you!”

CC: (laughs) “Imagine how I feel”

Andy: (Eyebrows go up) “…Ohh…”

——————-

It really was a day I will always remember. <3

Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video 5947186094_3ac95b32b0
Me in the Fallen Angels video by SaraLeann13, on Flickr

Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video 5946629007_1db584b784
Me in the Fallen Angels video 2 by SaraLeann13, on Flickr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have seen them a few times since that day

And when I went to the signing at Warped Tour, Ashley looked at me and said "It's you!" And I stared at him confused. Then said "You got some footage in the video" and then I smiled and said "Oh... yeah" and gave him two thumbs up and when I looked at Andy he was doing the same thing as me with a huge smile on his face.

-----------

They are all great guys and I hope everyone has a chance to meet them.

Back to top Go down

Meeting BVB and being in the Fallen Angels video
Page 1 of 1